NEH POWRR Preservation Workshops
Partner Institutions and POWRR Instructors
- Chicago State University Project Lead and Instructor: Aaisha Haykal
- Illinois State University Project Lead and Instructor: Patrice-Andre Prud'homme
- Illinois Wesleyan University Project Lead and Instructor: Meg Miner
- Western Illinois University Project Lead and Instructor: Dr. Jeff Hancks
- Stacey Erdman Former Technical Coordinator (NIU) and Instructor (Digital Archivist, Beloit College)
Phase 2 Project Sponsor
The National Endowment for the Humanities: Exploring the human endeavor.
The National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH) supports research, education, preservation, and public programs in the humanities by funding top-rated competitive, peer-reviewed proposals examined by panels of independent, external reviewers. At an annual cost of about 50 cents per capita, NEH brings high-quality historical and cultural experiences to large and diverse audiences in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and five territories. Any views, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this project do not necessarily represent those of the National Endowment for the Humanities.