Advisory As Author
From Digital POWRR Project
- Please note this is not a complete list of publications/works by these individuals.
- Building Heritage Colorado: The Colorado Digitization Experience. By: Liz Bishoff & Elizabeth S. Meagher In:Metadata in Practice; 2004, p17-36.
- "Collaborative Digitization: Libraries and Museums Working Together" (with Nancy Allen) in Advances in Librarianship, Vol. 26, 2002, pp. 43-81.
- “Preserving Our Collections, Preserving Our Missions,”
- “The Information Commons: A Platform for Innovation,” Journal of Library Administration, Vol. 50, No. 1, January 2010, pp. 67-74.
- "The MetaArchive Cooperative: A Collaborative Approach to Distributed Digital Preservation" (with Katherine Skinner) in Library Trends, Vol. 57, No. 3, 2009, pp. 371-392.
- “Avoiding the Calf-Path: Digital Preservation Readiness for Growing Collections and Distributed Preservation Networks,” (with Katherine Skinner and Gail McMillan) in Archiving 2009, Arlington, VA, May 2009, p. 86-91. ISBN: 9780892082841
- “Getting ETDs off the Calf-Path: Digital Preservation Readiness for Growing ETD Collections and Distributed Preservation Networks,”
- “Comparison of Strategies and Policies for Building Distributed Digital Preservation Infrastructure: Initial Findings from the MetaArchive Cooperative,” in Proceedings of the Fourth International Digital Curation Conference: Radical Sharing Transforming Science, Edinburgh, Scotland, December 1-3, 2008.
- Strategies for Sustaining Digital Libraries. Co-Editor with Katherine Skinner. Emory University Digital Library Publications, Atlanta, GA, 2008. ISBN: 0977299414
- Proceedings, Workshop on Applications of Metadata Harvesting in Scholarly Portals, Findings from the MetaScholar Projects: AmericanSouth and MetaArchive.
- “The MetaScholar Initiative: AmericanSouth.Org and MetaArchive.Org,” Library Hi Tech, Vol. 21 No. 2 (2003).
- "Lessons from the Information Commons Frontier," Journal of Academic Librarianship, Vol. 25, No. 2 (1999), pp. 90-91.
- Additional Publications and Presentations
- "Packaging Videogames for Long-Term Preservation: Integrating FRBR and the OAIS Reference Model" in Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, Vol. 62, Issue 1, 2011, pp. 171-184.
- "Designer selves: construction of technologically mediated identity within graphical, multiuser virtual environments." in Journal of the American Society for Information Science, Vol. 50, Issue 10, 1999, pp. 855-869.
- "Optimum Access? Processing in College and University Archives." in American Archivist, Vol. 73, Issue 1, 2010, pp. 146-174.
- Reengineering Archival Access through the OAI Protocols.
- "Digital preservation ingest can be a “CINCH”", in Library Hi Tech, Vol. 30, Issue 3, 2012, pp.449 - 456